Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Progress Report

So the last couple weeks have not been great.  I have definitely not been working out as I should.  Need to get back into the habit.  I'm working nights now.  I arrive at 7pm and usually leave at 9am.  I am just having a hard time working out on my way home.  I'm hoping that as my sleep schedule adjusts I won't be so tired after work.  Or I might start getting up earlier once I start sleeping better. 
I have also not followed weight watchers all that well.  I'm back to doing their program and have already seen a difference.  I am just having to remind myself everyday that this is a long term goal.  Screwing up one day or even a week isn't a reason to totally give up.  It's taken me years to accumulate these bad habits and it's going to take me years (or even a lifetime) before eating healthy and portion control are habit.  I may have to think/measure/track everything I eat for the rest of my life.

Well, off to bed.  Need to try to get some more sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment